- Clear Mind Open Heart’s Mindfulness Research Page, a continuously updated bibliography of scholarly articles on mindfulness, meditation, compassion training, yoga, etc.
- American Mindfulness Research Association (AMRA) supporting empirical and conceptual efforts to establish an evidence base for the process, practice, and construct of mindfulness.
- Mindful Schools Research Page summarizing research on the benefits of mindfulness, including neuroscience, the latest scientific studies, and specific benefits for educators and students.
Mindfulness Teacher Training & Best Practices
- UCSD Center for Mindfulness: Mindfulness-Based Professional Training Institute
- Centre for Mindfulness Studies (Toronto, Canada): Professional Development Programs
- UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center: Training in Mindfulness Facilitation
- UMASS Medical School Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Healthcare & Society: Oasis Institute for Mindfulness-Based Professional Education
- The Meditation Safety Training Toolbox contains documents, protocols and best practice guidelines from the UMASS Center for Mindfulness, Bangor and Oxford Mindfulness Centers, and other mindfulness researchers.