The Midwest Alliance for Mindfulness sponsors continuing education for professionals who wish to include the attitudes and practices of mindfulness in their work with the people they serve. Many of these offerings are at a significant discount to our professional members. MAM is an approved continuing education provider through the Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board.
- ACT for Highly Sensitive People – various dates & times
- ACT 8-Session Series – starts September 27, 2019
- 200-Hour Mindfulness Teacher Training Certification Program – starts January 2020
- Mindful Self-Compassion Core Skills Program – April 24 & 25, 2020
- Mindfulness Based Programs such as MBSR, MBCT, MBRP, MSC, & iRest offered spring & fall