https://mindfulness-alliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/mamwidget.png 0 0 Tracy Ochester, PsyD, RYT-200 https://mindfulness-alliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/mamwidget.png Tracy Ochester, PsyD, RYT-2002021-05-31 16:39:392022-09-24 14:02:45Mindfulness Meditation Project
Here is what our participants said about our month-long experiment supporting daily mindfulness meditation through self-guided and/or community practice:
- This was an excellent experience. I would not change a thing about it. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to start or strengthen their meditation practice. It really helped me to understand and appreciate the difference that a regular practice has over my life. I needed the accountability to practice meditation regularly and this project helped me to do that. I gained insights and grew in ways I did not expect in just 30 days.
- I am more present in my daily activities; I am less reactive to external and internal experiences; I am calmer; I am more focused; I accept myself with less judgment; I am more compassionate toward others.
- Helped me start my day better, with more focus on what I wanted to get done
- Seemed more creative, more alert, increased energy, meditation was helpful to be more present during depression treatments, more grateful, showed self more compassion.
- I am feeling more at peace with recent difficult changes, sleep has improved. Feelings of motivation are improving.